I am finally getting to grips with NetBeans and hope to have a fully integrated version of JRefactory in the next few weeks.
After a three month break, I've started development again, I plan to devote one evening a week to JRefactory. Look for a new release in a week or so.
I'm busy adding the new redesigned UML viewer and refactoring action code to the net.sourceforge.jrefactory namespace.
As well as improving the design, I will have cut the number of lines of code by about half, made things more consistent and improved functionality.
All this is taking lots of time and effort, and I don't want to commit until I have a working version significantly better than that in 2.9.11. I also will not be able to spend so much time on it over the next couple of weeks.
For the first time since I took over as maintainer from Chris Seguin I'm looking at the refactoring code, there are I believe quite a number of bugs in it. Its going to take some time to develop test cases for these and then to fix them. There are also many obvious refactorings missing, many of which fit in really well with fixing Coding Standards deficiencies.